Saturday, May 9, 2009

Eminem "Prelapse" Mixtape Compilation























I remember a few years ago when I had the opportunity to screen "Matrix Reloaded" before it came out. The next day, a couple of people asked me what I thought and I let 'em know how much it sucked ass. Some people were so pissed off at me, like if I said something about they moms. Pissed off in the same kinda way some Eminem Stans are on account of my last post. Heh. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Fortunately, the good folk from Freshly Served knew what time it was and blessed me with a homemade compilation of what they thought is Marshall Mathers' best work. The "artwork" is kinda suspect, but that's beside the point, it's the music that counts

Thank effin' God at the fact that they left off all tracks from that "Relapse" heap o' dung.

You can get it for free here.

Eminem Stans Stand The Eff Up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment